Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Random News [:April 2011:]

So here we are (a bit late), to start the new month !

It has been quiet around here the last weeks, and I'm not speaking for me only (as I know) if I say that after the exciting days we had when our old forum was closed down everything has turned back to "normal"...
As for me, I'm busy as usual (but not for much longer now !) and as the Easter-holidays (at least in Austria) approach also spring has started with some nice weather...
I've listened for news of the Tolkien-world, but there has not happened much beside the start of Hobbit-filming (see below).
On Easter-sunday I will go to Munich to watch a Return of the King-live concert performance to the film... - if anyone will be there as well, just contact me and we could arrange a meeting ;-)

As for you other authors and visitors, how are you and what is happening at your place?
Comment on your own Random News right below...

5 comments:

  1. Yes, we returned in the old silent days. I checked out the place a lot but since nobody post anything i got a bit bored. There are some posts at Beths Forum. Star didnt appear, nor Collin. Especially Star, i think that she may had some problem with contact, and where is Meli?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for my news...a dog trιed to bιte me today, when i was out for my everyday walk, he almost got my leg...nothing serious, i just shout a few words at his boss so to be more carefull with hes dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to the forum. There is more move there. Star is there to. Now we wait for Meli. But of course we keep the blog alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Telco, how I wish I could join you in Munich! I love Germany, only been there once, last summer, for about a month, and I love it! Im so jealous.
    The forum IS pretty quiet, but I think people are still logging in now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. concerning those we miss - our friends from our old forum - i'm very sorry, but i don't know if anyone can contact them (by mail), and tell them the links to the blog and the forum ! this would be great, because we are missing many of our old active members !
    you are right, it is very quiet, but as i said i have to work a lot and am tired in the evening (pc swiched out for most of the time).
    i also know i promised to be more active but it is not as easy as i thought it would be, sorry !
    news and comments/reactions on your posts will appear regularly but not frequently...

    ReplyDelete